Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Could i get my friend whose a girl to kiss me when im a girl..should i?

We r like best friends we say I love u a lot I'm wouldn't say I'm bi or lesbian just get horny when I'm drunk and we drink together just the two of us a lot and when we met I kinda felt a spark or a bond I think she's hot personally but I don't have a crush on her I love her as a best friend u no and when I slept over we talked about sex, threesums, joke about having sex and I would kiss her on the cheeks and I havebt made out with anyobne in a year I'm like on a dry spell but she has a boyfriend she she isn't :/ idk any advice ;) what should I do is this weird to feel this way I wish I could make out with a boy but boys don't like me for somereason it makes me sad helpp advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment