Monday, July 18, 2011

What will happen to everything on May 21, 2011 and October 21, 2011?

My name is Charlie, I'm a Christian and I believe in God, and I work as a volunteer at a local library for almost 6 years. When I heard this prediction, I said to myself: "This is totally a hoax." After hearing this, I got very scared and frightened and I thought I was going to cry. Me and my family have been going to church for quite a while and I still believe in God, even to this day. We've been attending churches for a number of years, including a Methodist Church, and recently since 2010, we've been attending a Christian Church where they have "Communion" every Sunday, which is great. Upon hearing that this prediction was coming and that the end was coming on October 21, I felt even more scared and frightened, which almost drove me into a Panic mode. What will happen to everything like houses, buildings, cars, and any other things? I REALLY don't want the world to end, which was my humongous fear. Please tell me that NOTHING is going to happen on May 21st and on October 21st because I really like to continue living and I really wish everyone around the world will still live.

No comments:

Post a Comment