Sunday, July 17, 2011

I got a new boyfriend so my ex got a new girlfriend?

me and my ex were about to date again for the 3rd time, but then this boy that iv been bestfriends with ( who looks like justin bieber ) asked me out, and i said no because i still liked my ex. so my ex was upset that my bff had even asked me out. but me and my ex got in a humongous fight, and he said im a c*** he doesnt care if i die and so much other things, im only in 9th grade and this hurts so bad, we argue everyday. so then i said yes to my bestfriend, so we started dateing . my ex started punching lockers when he saw us kiss and claims he "hates" me and then my ex started dateing this girl thats ugly & HE SAID IT HIMSELF when me and him were about to go out. but now he asked her out a week later after i started dateing my new bf . i think hes desperate, but im not sure.....what should i do now ? me and my recent boyfriend broke up today it lasted less then 2 weeks. do u think my ex still has feelings for me ? NOT MY RECENT BOYFRIEND. im talking about the ex ive liked alll along..

No comments:

Post a Comment