Wednesday, July 20, 2011

So hard for our community?

So I'm bi. Closeted except for like 9 people. My moms EXTREMELY homophobic. I've been watching some It Gets Better videos. I see the people talking about how hard it was for them. How torturous. And how they wanted to die. Maybe its just my community, but being Bisexual isn't anything to deal with for me its just my romantic attraction, so what? 15, btw. I mean one of the most popular guys from our Class of '11 is openly gay. I mean other than any bullying that may take place in someone life, I don't see the issue. Why is being gay or bi an INTRApersonal conflict? Why would you be mad at yourself? And know my mom is EXTREMELY homophobic, I am Christian, and in High School. Its no big deal really to me nothing to really deal with. I have no problem with my own self in that respect. Dont get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment