Wednesday, July 20, 2011

PLZ HELP! MY WEIGHT IS SPIRLING OUT OF CONTROL! IT JUST KEEPS GOING UP!!!!! (10 PTS)!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I am a girl in hs who is obsessed with appearance. However, I've been under a lot of stress lately & I can't stop eating. I used to weigh 115, not I weight 136. I have a huge fat roll & I'm sick of it. I have to suck in the fat roll & it is very painful when I do that. I even had to suck it in when I was 125, but not as much so it wasn't as painful. Now it hurts my back it is so painful. I'm not letting anyone see this. It looks disgusting, & it is embarrassing. I can't fit into my jeans. I only have 2 pairs that fit & they were from when I gained a lot of weight after my parent's divorce. No outfit I try on it flattering. They all look like I'm pregnant & who knows that's probably what ppl think. But I've seen some overweight ppl & their fat looks normal. Mine looks disproportional. My stomach is literally in a huge oval shape. I am so sick of this! I have to eat a big lunch at school to focus, not to mention the food is too good to pass up.. I can't bring my lunch b/c I did that 1 time, & everyone stared b/c it gives the connotation that you're poor. I eat 2 chocolate pudding cups w/ about 120 calories each for a snack every day, along w/ pretzals in the morning. I usually have pasta, fruit, & a salad for dinner w/ chocolate chip cookies for dessert. I'm sure there are healthier snacks, but Idk which snacks would be healthy & tasty. To make it worse, my fat goes all to my stomach. My thighs and my face have gotten a little bigger BUT majotiyu of the fat goes to my stomach. So I just look skinny w/ a humongous fat roll. It's so embrassing. I don't get really any exercise, other than walking around the school. I am uncoordinated to play sports. Plz help me! Thx!

No comments:

Post a Comment